January 30, 2015

Beautiful Redemption by Jamie McGuire

Beautiful Redemption (The Maddox Brothers, #2)
3.5 - 4 Stars

You know those books that you love and can read over and over again? Well Beautiful Disaster is one of those stories for me. I absolutely adore Travis Maddox. So when I see a book about the Maddox Brothers I have to dive right in.

While I did enjoy certain aspects of this story, I didn't love it. The story between Liis and Thomas became tired after a while. Mainly because when you think of a Maddox boy this line comes to mind: "And when a Maddox boy falls in love, he loves forever.”

This is not that kind of story. Thomas is not over the top like Travis and Trent, he has other goals and priorities in his life. Not to mention he isn't sure in his feelings and Liis has the Abby complex where she isn't sure she should even be in a relationship.

"But you and I can make this work. it makes complete sense for us to be together."

Of course the story is well written and I enjoyed it, but IMO it didn't have that it factor that the other Beautiful/Maddox books had. I do recommend if you are fan of the series and I do plan to continue reading them as well.


View all my reviews

No comments

Post a Comment