March 6, 2015

Review - Hate Fuck by Ainsley Booth

My 4 Star Review


When you request a book solely based on the title you never know what to expect. That is exactly what I did here and I am very happy to say that title didn’t let me down. This is the first part in a part serial about a wealthy family and “fix it” firm. This immediately reminded me of the television show Scandal.

The book is set in Washington, D.C. and we first meet Hailey. She is the daughter of a wealthy, influential family that just so happens to love scandal. However, she is nothing like her family, she works a regular job and tries to live a life separate from them. When once again her family is the public eye she is brought back in contact with the one man who makes her blood boil for multiple reasons: Cole.

Cole is the fixer for the family, he knows he should stay away from Hailey, she isn’t like the rest of the family, she is better. Despite his best efforts to do the right thing he can’t deny his feelings any longer.


Needless to say this one has plenty of steam and also a great story. I was definitely hooked and couldn’t wait to see what would happen next for our couple or the family. However, that ending…WHAT?? I didn’t see that coming. I will just say I am going to need more information NOW!

I recommend if you are fan of serials and looking for a fun, sexy read.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.


No comments

Post a Comment