March 14, 2015

Review - Unblocked by Marni Mann


My 4 Star Review


Wow, this serial is off to a hot start and I can’t wait to see what happens next! I was very excited to start this as I love serials and erotica serials are some of my favorites. I love the slow build, the flirtation and the finally the sinfully sexy acts.

We first meet Frankie Jordan and quite honestly I was impressed with her. She is the daughter of a successful real estate mogul, but has worked her way up through her father’s company. She well known as the best in her field, but this didn’t come easy. She has put in long hours and is completely dedicated to her field.

Derek Block is the owner of Timber Towers and while he begins interviewing agents he already has one in mind. He knows all about Frankie Jordan, but he doesn’t realize just how beautiful she is and how much he desires to have her. This attraction isn’t merely physical, he is genuinely impressed with her worth ethic and believes she is the best candidate for the job. Therefore, despite his intense need to have her he decides to wait to pursue her.


I really enjoyed this first installment, but there were parts that baffled me. Frankie has these dreams sequences which are insanely hot, however, I was actually confused by them. I know this makes me sounds ditzy, but I couldn’t tell if she was actually dreaming in the beginning. While I loved how erotic and sexy they were, they were also distracting from the storyline, in my opinion.


That aside these hot dreams did allow me to see just how hot this serial will be. In addition, it seems there are quite a few other storylines brewing and I can’t wait to see what happens in and out of the bedroom.

ARC kindly provided by Ms. Mann in exchange for an honest review.


No comments

Post a Comment