April 20, 2015

Review - Opulence by Angelica Chase

My 4.5 Star Review

Angelica Chase is a master at leading us down one path only to have it completely detour into the unexpected, and I am hooked! I am a HUGE fan of Angelica since I read her series Sexual Awakenings this woman writes fantastic erotica serials.
When she was kind enough to offer me an ARC I jumped at the chance to read it. I am so glad I did!

Nina is living the American Dream, quite literally. She was just a regular girl, living her normal life when she created a product that sold like crazy. Now a multi-millionaire, she can have anything money can buy, but she is left feeling empty.


Lonely was more like it. I’d made my fortune and built my castle, and then I exiled myself in it.


She just found out her longtime boyfriend is married. Now she is a social outcast, labeled a whore, and has no one friends she can really trust. To make matters worse she is still addicted to the man who broke her.


I really liked Nina. She is a regular girl and I felt like her emotions and reactions were spot on with reality. She knows Devin is a bad guy and doesn’t deserve her attention, but it is hard to turn off years of feelings.

I was so happy when Nina met Aiden. He runs a local bar and is a singer. Their physical connection is instant and they don’t fight their physical desires long, leading to some very hot scenes. Aiden seems like the opposite of Devin. He is a regular guy and appears to want to really to get to know Nina. Only time will tell what his real intentions are.


After just one serial I am sold. Opulence is a sexy read and I really enjoyed this first installment getting to know Nina. I couldn’t wait to read more, but when I read that last word my heart stopped for a second. I cannot wait to see where Angelica takes us next!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review.




View all my reviews

No comments

Post a Comment