May 3, 2015

Review - Gentleman Mentor by Kendall Ryan






The Gentleman Mentor
Release Date: May 5, 2015

SYNOPSIS:
Fit, masculine, educated male, late-20’s.
Discreet and forthcoming.
Under my direction and guidance women learn seduction techniques, how to achieve climax with and without a partner, explore physical gratification, and more.
Dominant, but don’t be scared, kitten, I’m not into pain.
Do not be misled. I am pure mischief. But I’m the best kind of trouble.
So, what do you say? Do you feel like being naughty?
If you’re ready to reach new levels of pleasure, contact me at @thedominantgentleman Serious inquires only.


BUY LINKS:

- GoodReads  http://goo.gl/ZfooEw
- iBooks http://goo.gl/0WfqD3
- Barnes & Noble  http://goo.gl/K3NPI9
- Kobo  http://goo.gl/dhxJJV
AMAZON PAPERBACK:  http://amzn.com/1511643552



About The Author:
Kendall Ryan is the New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of contemporary romance novels, including Hard to Love, Unravel Me, Resisting Her and When I Break.
She's a sassy, yet polite Midwestern girl with a deep love of books, and a slight addiction to lipgloss. She lives in Minneapolis with her adorable husband and two baby sons, and enjoys hiking, being active, and reading.

Visit her at: www.kendallryanbooks.com for the latest book news, and fun extras

Links:





EXCERPTS:

A therapist would have a field day analyzing my work mentoring needy women. Yet tonight was something else entirely. What I just shared with Brielle is unlike anything I’ve done before. It wasn’t just mentoring; it was more. I lose myself when I’m with her, and it fucking terrifies me.

As I rise from the bed, awareness burns inside me that I’ve never fallen asleep at a client’s house. Usually I can’t get out of there fast enough, wanting a hot shower and the comfort of my own bed.
Yet right now, I can still smell Brielle’s scent on my fingers, and I don’t even want to wash my damn hands. She’s marked me, and I know it isn’t something I can simply wash away. My hands, hanging limp at my sides, already miss the feel of her, and my mouth yearns for the taste of her. My pulse pounds in my ears as I try to figure out what this all means.



My 5 Star Review:

Kendall Ryan is an auto-buy for me. I love how her stories are quick and sexy, and the characters lovable. I was so excited to read Gentleman Mentor because it is so different from her other books and I wasn't disappointed!

Brie has everything going for her, but she is in love with her best friend. Somehow she ended up in the friend zone and she desperately needs out of it. At her wits end, she decides to hire The Gentleman Mentor. He promises to educate her in the art of seduction and in turn help her be more confident.

Nice, normal girls don’t do things like this. They don’t hire a man for sex lessons to help them seduce their crush.


Hale is The Gentleman Mentor and a successful attorney. The Gentleman Mentor is his side job, but he takes great pride and enjoys helping woman learn about themselves.


As I was saying this story is so different than what I expected. I obviously expected a hot, sexy read and Kendall definitely delivered. But it was also sweet and endearing. I loved seeing Hale and Brie get to know each other. Their relationship wasn’t one of insta-love, it progressed gradually. Brie was looking to finally get the attention of her crush and Hale isn’t looking for a relationship, but life doesn’t always go according to your plan.


Life begins at the end of your comfort zone.


Brie is such a realistic heroine. She is focused, determined and loyal to a fault. My heart really felt for her. She fell in love with her best friend years ago and she is still living in that haze. The Gentleman Mentor is able to help her discover who she is and what she wants.


Hale is the perfect hero. He doesn’t push his own agenda on Brie. He genuinely wants to help her. He doesn’t believe in her cause, but he knows he can help her grow and be more confident, regardless.

I love the twists and turns, it was fun to see how things unfolded. I didn’t see everything coming and I loved the surprises. I highly recommend this story. The Gentleman Mentor is a fantastic read, filled with heart, sexiness and the perfect amount of angst. Additionally, I cannot wait to read Reese’s story. I can already tell this series will be tons of fun!


ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments

Post a Comment