July 3, 2015

Would you rather? TAG!



Playing Tag …
I was tagged by Reading in the Red Room

★ The Questions: ★
✔Would you rather only read trilogies or only read standalones?
I prefer standalones, with trilogies I can get frustrated with characters constantly screwing up!

✔ Would you rather only read male or female authors?
I would have to go with the ladies. 

✔ Would you rather shop at Barnes and Noble or Amazon?
OMG, nothing beats a book store!! Amazon is super convenient and I love it, but I visit my local book store at least once a week. 

✔ Would you rather books were made into TV shows or movies? 
I will take movies. I usually think the book is better, but when a book is made into a TV series it seems to turn into something entirely different. 

✔ Would you rather read only 5 pages per day or 5 books per week? 
For real?? I couldn't survive on 5 pages a day! I read at least 5 books a week.

✔ Would you rather be a professional author or reviewer?
This is tough, I would love to be a talented enough writer to be able to write a book, but reviewer seems more within my realm of possibilities. 

✔ Would you rather be a librarian or a bookseller?
I could do either. I would just love talking books all day, plus I bet you books early! I always think why can't they go get me my book from the back, I KNOW IT'S HERE!;)

✔ Would you rather read only your favorite genre, or ever other genre but your favorite?
My favorite for sure. I rarely branch out of my genre, and the thought of leaving it for good - NO WAY!

✔ Would you rather only read e-books or physical books?
I only read e-books. I buy most of my favorite books in print, but I never read them. I am OCD about the spines getting damaged. Exception, when I do find a book in print at my local book store early, then I will bust that baby wide open!

Now I’m tagging my bestie, Christy, with Book Babes Unite

No comments

Post a Comment