September 17, 2015

Blogger Battle - Corinne Michael's Salvation Series





Let the BATTLE BEGIN!!!!
You're the real life Castle and Beckett in reverse. Which Salvation SEAL do you choose to follow for research for your next mystery novel? 

Let's get this out of the way, THE OBVIOUS, Hello! He is sexy as hell!!


He is just a great guy, but don’t take my word for it.

“No, I wouldn’t have told you…but I would’ve made sure you knew.”

Mark is hilarious and will keep you laughing when the research gets to be too much. 

“I’m not the one named Muffin Top. Let us not forget who is the fat kid with the cake here. 

Most importantly if I am going to following someone around it should definitely be this guy! I love our other guys, but I know Mark is going to blow everyone away when we get Defenseless!






EXCERPT
“I’ll lead,” Charlie says, and lifts the veil over her hair.
“We know what we’re doing.” I speak just so she’ll look at me again.
“Wouldn’t want you to get lost or hurt. Don’t worry, I’ll protect you.” Her voice drips with sarcasm. My cock hardens. It fucking hardens on a goddamn mission. I am so fucked.
She opens the door and I push Muffin out of the way. No way he is going to be behind her. Charlie turns to relay a message, and notices he’s not the one following. Her eyes roll then she indicates the number two with her fingers, and then points to the room. I lock down the sexual urges flowing through me and focus. The two men trailing me let off two silent shots and then turn back to following us. We slink through the dirty hallway and come face to face with another guard.
I don’t have a moment to take the sight. Charlie doesn’t hesitate. No more than a breath passes before she raises the nine and shoots him in the head.
I’m in love. It’s official. I’m going to blow my fucking load right here.
This woman is going to be mine.

Meet Corinne
corrinne bioCorinne Michaels is an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. She’s happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife. After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness.
Both her maternal and paternal grandmothers were librarians, which only intensified her love of reading. After years of writing short stories, she couldn’t ignore the call to finish her debut novel, Beloved. Her alpha Navy SEALs are broken, beautiful, and will steal your heart.
CONTACT CORINNE: 

No comments

Post a Comment