October 5, 2015

Review - Ms. Manwhore by Katy Evans


Malcolm Saint has captivated me since I first read about the elusive playboy. There is just something so addictive about a man who is sexy, arrogant and private. Women wanted to sleep with him and men wanted to be his best friend, but few ever get close enough to truly see him. 


Rachel Livingston got to Saint. She breached those walls and developed a real connection. Throughout Manwhore and Manwhore+1 we have seen the man behind the celebrity. I loved watching Rachel and Saint’s relationship unfold. There were moments they drove me crazy, but in the end the journey was beautiful and I loved reading their conclusion. 

Ms. Manwhore is like an epic epilogue. I love how we get to see further into their lives and get a peek of their happily ever after. This novella is short, but also significant. We get to see the days after the engagement is announced, planning the wedding, the bachelor/bachelorette party, the wedding and HONEYMOON!


If you are a fan of Malcolm and Rachel you have to read this! Katy Evans delivered a beautiful conclusion to one of sexiest couples. #SinnervsSaint - I’ll take either one!


ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments

Post a Comment