December 4, 2015

Review - The Fall by Kate Stewart

Timing is every thing and for Dean and Dallas it has never been their time. The Fallbegins with us meeting Dean in present time and he is still in love with the girl he left back home. He decides to finally go back home and immediately reconnects with Dallas, but it isn’t that easy. Dallas may have never quit loving Dean, but she hasn’t been waiting for him either.


I love and admire that fact that Kate writes her story. The Fall may not be all hearts and flowers, but it's genuine and real. Dallas and Dean’s story pulled me in immediately and I wasn’t able to put it down. I love how I could feel their regret, unconditional love and hopes. 

The story is told in dual POV and alternates between their past and present. I loved seeing all the different POVs and knowing their history. I felt like the reflections were worked in perfectly to deliver a complete story. The Fall brought me to tears and days later I was still thinking about the story and characters. While Dallas and Dean’s story is over, I cannot wait to see what comes next in this series.

No comments

Post a Comment