December 2, 2015

Review - Restoration by Randi Cooley Wilson

restoration randi cooley wilson banner Restoration

Restoration (The Revelation Series #5) by Randi Cooley Wilson 
350 pages Published on November 30th, 2015 
Genre: YA Paranormal

Would You Run Would You Fight Would You Fall To Fate If your heart was full of love, could you give it all up? Eve Collins will do anything to save those she loves, especially her gargoyle protector and mate, Asher St. Michael. With the world crumbling down around them, Eve and Asher must face the final battle between darkness and light. One that will end in great sacrifice. When the skies darken and love in it’s truest form is tested, would you run? When death becomes silence and battle lines are drawn, would you fight? If you had to sacrifice, to save the one you loved, would you fall to fate? Would you dare to let it go? The End, Begins. Restoration is the highly anticipated finale in the Revelation Series, a mesmerizing epic romantic journey filled with dark themes, beautifully melancholic musings, divine secrets, sacrifice and forbidden love  

About the Author:
Randi new

Randi Cooley Wilson is a “New Adult” Paranormal/Fantasy and Contemporary Romance author. A resident of Massachusetts, she makes stuff up, devours romance books, drinks lots of wine and coffee, and has a slight addiction to bracelets.

For more information visit:http://randicooleywilson.com 

The Giveaway:
One Winner Will Receive: $25 Amazon GC, All Five Paperback Books Signed and Swag Package
Five Winners Will Receive: $5 Amazon GC, A Signed Paperback of Restoration and a Swag Package
Ten Winners Will Receive: A digital Copy of any book from The Revelation Series

Anna's 5 Star Review

Asher St. Michael, prince of the gargoyle race, emanates darkness, power, and raw beauty. He took an oath to protect his siren, Eve Collins, always. 

“You live in fear that no one will hear your cries...I hear them. I’ll catch you when you fall, always. All of your broken dreams, I will make them fade away. When you’re lost, I will find you and bring you home. I will pick you up when your world shatters.” 





I loved this series so much. I read the first four books back to back and could not wait for this finale. It was just so beautiful! A perfect conclusion to an epic love story. I non-stopped swooned. This dark prince with his fierce possessiveness captured my heart and never let it go. #DamnGargoyle





EVERYONE LOVES DARKNESS UNTIL IT CONSUMES THEM. 


In this installment there were so many forces keeping Asher and Eve apart. Forces of good and evil....a cataclysmic blend of glorious light and supernatural dark. I read with my hand to my heart..... can an all-consuming love conquer all? Is their bond unbreakable ? It is hard to review this book without giving anything away. Just read it ! Trust me ! There's amazing characters that will have you laughing and crying and swooning and sighing ! 



"All of these lies lingering in the air, don’t matter. WE matter. Whatever the reason that you were brought into my life, I’m grateful. You’ve ended the darkening skies in my world. YOU are all I want. YOU are all I need.” He swallows, flicking his gaze behind me before meeting mine again. “I’ve never dreamed that I could love someone the way I love you, siren. The fragmented pieces of my life only come together when I’m with you.”





"Here in the darkness of the night and in the light of the moon and stars, I vow this to you. There is nothing I will fight harder for than to love, shelter, and revere you, forever, with every fiber of my being. Nothing stronger exists than my love for you, Eve Marie Collins. I will protect you, always."



You are mine. My soul is yours. This love...is unbreakable. 









ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 


3 comments

  1. Great review, Beverly!!!!! I'm on book to right and and am LOVING IT! Thanks so much for joining the RESTORATION blog tour!!!

    -N

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love the first book most as it starts out a new journey. I am going to say Revelation was my fav!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of the books in this series but it sounds amazing! I've added them all to my TBR :)

    ReplyDelete