January 12, 2016

Review - For the First Time

For the First Time is a fantastic anthology featuring 21 different authors. I absolutely loved this anthology, for a few reasons. First it’s a great way to try new authors. It’s also fantastic for catching up with some of my favorite characters. Most importantly, it’s freaking hot as hell!

The first thing I did when I started this one was catch up with Summer and Cole in Sole by Alessandra Torre. I was so excited to see that we would get more from one of my favorite couples. It has been three years and the scene takes place at their daughter, Grace’s birthday party. The scene even includes Cocky!

I loved reading Heart of Eve by Pam Godwin. I am a huge fan of Evie and the Trilogy of Eve series. This scene took me back to the very beginning and I loved seeing Father Rourke with Eve. I loved reading about his temptation and how things unfolded between them. Even if you have never read this trilogy you can enjoy the heart, struggle and steam!



I loved Jen Frederick’s Delay of the Game, it was sweet, sexy and made me smile the whole time. I love a friends to lovers story and this little snippet was perfect!



Lastly, I decided to try to some new to me authors and discovered a few stories I am dying to read. I loved how Alexa Riley’s story was fun, sexy and plenty of smutty.

This anthology is a great chance to try out some new authors and I definitely plan to read more of the stories!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments

Post a Comment