January 22, 2016

Review - Pucked Over by Helena Hunting

This sports romance series is so much fun and laugh out loud funny. Helena writes raunchy, inappropriate humor like no one else. With every book I am anxious to see what inappropriate love story we will get. I love how she doesn't pull out any stops with her humor and characters. 

Pucked Over overlaps Pucked Up in that Randy hooks up with Lily, Sunny’s best friend after the camping trip. The hook up is just a quick, hot and heavy hook up session after she breaks up with her long time boyfriend. 

"I thought I was just gonna be your rebound. I didn’t expect it to turn into something else.”


Lily cannot stop thinking about Randy, she isn’t in love, just horny. That’s thing about Helena’s heroines they are not afraid to express themselves. I happen to love how all these women’s inappropriateness. It’s light, fun and refreshing. 


Randy is all about hooking up with Lily again, she is fun, sexy and he can’t stop thinking about her either. Lily and Randy have quite the journey to go and their real life issues are so much deeper than I originally thought. It was a pleasant surprise to see the struggles and character development. I liked seeing Randy and Lily make sacrifices and move forward. 

I felt like this story was much more than the others. I liked how it had sexiness and the inappropriate humor we are used to, but also so much heart. I loved how Randy and Lily had to trust each other and make themselves vulnerable. 

If you are a fan of sports romance, crude humor and sexy stories I highly recommend this series. 


ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 



No comments

Post a Comment