January 26, 2016

Review - Ruthless Proposition by Natasha Anders

Cleo has just started working for Dante and already hates her job. Despite her boss being her brother’s best friend he is a complete jerk to her. He is constantly talking down to her and treating her like she is inferior. But when he comes on to her during a business trip she finds herself giving in to his advances. 

She must have lost her mind. Why else would she have slept with a condescending, arrogant bastard?


Dante is a pretty ruthless business man or man in general, her isn’t a hearts and flowers kind of guy. While reading Ruthless Proposition it was easy to hate Dante, if you could get past his dirty talking and the wild, hot sex. I am the eternal optimist when I reading and even I was wondering when Dante would come over from dark side. 

Cleo and Dante return from their business trip and decide to end their affair. Neither have any deep feelings for each other and now that they are back in the office decide to keep things more professional. Despite their plan, weeks later Cleo and Dante find themselves forced back together. 


I absolutely loved this story, for one big reason, the feels. This story absolutely pulled me in on every level. Yes, it’s hot and sexy, but the plot and character development blew me away. Throughout the story I saw Dante and Cleo change and develop, and I was hooked. I love how this isn’t a story of insta-love, but more the characters developing and growing. I love how the twists were full of feels and different than what I normally read. 

Days after finishing this story I am still thinking about Dante and Cleo. If you are looking for a fun, sexy read this is for you. The banter had me laughing out loud. The dirty talk and sexiness is off the charts. Most importantly the plot is full of feels and heart wrenching moments. Highly recommend.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 


No comments

Post a Comment