January 25, 2016

Review - Sin & Suffer by Pepper Winters

I am always afraid I will forget things when a story ends on a cliffy, when I finished Ruin & Rule I didn’t think I could ever forget that ending. I was right as soon as I started this one everything came back and I was immediately into the story. 

War had begun. It’s time to rewrite our destiny. 


Sin & Suffer picks up where Ruin & Rule left off, Art is injured and Cleo has been taken. This is one of those stories that had me on the edge of my seat. I couldn’t wait to see what happened next. I was also so impressed with the many directions the story took. 


When I first met Kill and Cleo I was just so happy with the attraction, chemistry and how there was just more between them. When we learned why there was this indefinable connection between them I was hooked. I love a story where true love never ends, where a connection is so strong it’s never forgotten, and I love damaged characters. 

I don’t want to to go too far into the plot, but I will tell you a few non-spoilers things. Kill is still seeking his personal revenge, but there is more. I love all the twists, but at times it felt like so much was going on at once. I was frustrated with Kill’s short sightedness at times, but it didn’t take away from my overall enjoyment of the story. 


The story is completely addictive and I loved seeing how the story unfolded. The plot was unexpected and I loved how this story turned out to be more. This isn’t your typical motorcycle club book, it’s more. If you are a fan of suspenseful, dark, unpredictable reads I definitely recommend. 


Eight letters, three words, one meaning. 

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments

Post a Comment