March 28, 2016

Review - Forever Pucked by Helena Hunting

My 5 Star Review 


I have seriously loved this series. There is nothing in the world I love more than laughing and falling in love through books, so when an author is able to do both I am seriously in awe. 

Alex and Violet are actually the couple from the very first book in the series, Pucked. There was just something I always loved about Violet, her refusal to fit into any type of mold and her wit probably pushed it over the top. This girl is who she is and says what she means and I LOVE HER for it. She is legit my favorite heroine in the series, because she is so genuine.



Alex a superstar hockey player and team captain. It was always easy to love him and Super MC. I have always loved how he pursued Violet and I have never doubted his devotion to her. I love that Alex is this big shot hockey player is just a regular guy desperate for a girl when it comes to Violet. 

I am not a fan of sequels to books when the couple has already found their HEA, they make me super nervous. However, the fact that I am a super fan of this series and couple had me jumping in. I swear this right here is how you right a sequel or follow up story, because this story had drama and a plot, but also didn’t make me twitchy or drive me to drink.

This story is sweet, sexy, and dealt with real issues. This story had real character development and growth, but didn't have a ton of unnecessary drama. I am blown away at how much I loved this one, because it is actually my favorite in the series now. 

Forever Pucked is the absolute perfect story and if you love this couple you have to read this one! If you haven’t started this series and are a fan of lighthearted, sexy, sports reads it’s definitely worth a try.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

Teasers created by me with stock images purchased from deposit photos.

No comments

Post a Comment