March 14, 2016

Review - Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre

LIVE


LoveChloe_FullCover_LoRes 

  goodreads-button
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
  LoveChloe_FrontCover_LoRes

Synopsis: Chloe Madison. That's me. A former NYU princess who just fell from grace, right off my pampered Manhattan throne and onto the unforgiving steps of Nicole Brantley, socialite and queen bitch. Now, I walk her dog and mix her smoothies. Try to navigate my own problems while fixing all of hers. I want what every New York girl wants. A career, an apartment, and true love, preferably in a smoking hot package. It turns out I'll have to fight for all of it.    

Purchase your copy of Love, Chloe today!
AMAZON amazon uk amazon ca amazon au
barnes and noble itunes kobo
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

My Review 

As some of you may know Love, Chloe is a novel based on the Cosmo blog posts Alessandra wrote for one year. As someone who followed the blog pretty regularly at the beginning I was excited to see the story converted. I am also really excited the direction she took in the story. 

Chloe is an heiress who for the first time in her life finds herself penniless. Her parents are being investigated for fraud and all her assets are frozen. To add insult to injury she has also had to end her long-term relationship to the man she thought was the love of her life after catching him cheating. 



She is basically homeless and has to look for her first real job. She lands a job as a personal assistant to a girl who until recently she was equal to socioeconomically speaking. I think this really aids in Chloe’s overall growth. Seeing someone who she used to be so similar to from the outside looking in now. 



I have read every Alessandra book she has ever written and loved them all for different reasons. Her books are always super hot, refreshingly sweet or have these insane twists that leave me gasping for breath. The further I read Love, Chloe I wasn’t sure what to expect, but I ended up loving the message. 

What really sold the story for me was seeing Chloe grow and develop as a person. I loved seeing her change and grow into the person she wanted to be. I love that she was selfless and honest. I felt like she was so real and genuine, and her growth was so gradual it felt sincere. I loved the message that love will conquer all and that it was the most important thing. 



Love, Chloe may not have the twists of Black Lies or Tight, but it still has the huge hook I am always looking for in my reads. Real, genuine, can’t live without you love. I absolutely recommend this story. It is a feel-good story that reminds you that you can start from the bottom and rise to greatness without the help of a man.

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 


Website
Read the first TWO chapters for FREE on www.ReadChloe.com

LC teaser - life bitch
LC teaser - lipstick on man
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ

═══ EVENTS FOR LOVE, CHLOE RELEASE ═══

• • •
TUESDAY MARCH 15: Goodreads Party
Time of Party #1: 1 - 2 PM EST
Time of Party #2: 10 - 11 PM EST
Link to join Parties: https://goo.gl/Btqbc3
• • •
TUESDAY MARCH 22: Release Party:
Event is from 9-10:30 PM EST
• • •
WEDNESDAY MARCH 23:
All DAY Instagram Giveaway
• • •
TUESDAY MARCH 24:
Twitter Party 10:30 - Midnight EST @ ReadAlessandra
Use #ReadChloe to participate
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ
cooltext158355826154069 Author Photo.jpg

Alessandra Torre is an award-winning New York Times bestselling author of twelve novels. Her books focus on romance and suspense, all with a strong undercurrent of sexuality. Torre has been featured in such publications as Elle and Elle UK, Dirty Sexy Funny with Jenny McCarthy, as well as guest blogged for the Huffington Post and RT Book Reviews. She was also the Bedroom Blogger for Cosmopolitan.com.
You can learn more about Alessandra on her website at www.alessandratorre.com, or you can find her on Twitter (@ReadAlessandra) or Facebook.

cooltext158356138853423
84faf-website 481e5-facebook 868e4-twitter goodreads AMAZON 1a806-instagram
11014723_1619805388249148_1144338959_n

Newsletter: www.nextnovel.com
ღ ღ ღ ღ ღ


TNS
website gold facebook gold twitter gold

No comments

Post a Comment