April 26, 2016

Review - Ladies Man by Katy Evans


Tahoe Roth is the man your mother warned you about, but even knowing the risk you couldn’t resist him. From the moment we met Tahoe I have been dying for this story. 

If you read Manwhore you know Tahoe is Saint’s best friend and that he and Gina, Rachel's best friend, have had this connection throughout the series. This connection is what has had me needing this story. I love how Tahoe is such a manwhore, but that regardless Gina sees the man beneath that. What I truly loved was actually seeing and understand why he is the way he is. Tahoe’s story really made me feel for him and I swear when I saw him whoring around I wasn’t sure I could forgive him, but I did in the end. 


Gina is such a great heroine and I felt like most girls can relate to her. She isn’t perfect, she is insecure and desires to be loved and it just made her feel more real and genuine to me. I love how she grew as a character throughout the story and I loved how that growth allowed her to open up and be brave. 


I love Katy Evans writing, it’s always sexy and fun, but has plenty of heart. Ladies Man had me frustrated beyond belief at times, because I just wanted them to realize what could be. However, that’s not really a story is it, you have to have tension and angst. In the end, I just wanted more time with them together. I loved their friendship, the flirting and battling their feelings, but having more actual time with them as a couple would have made this reader super happy. 

If you are a fan of this series I think you will love this one. Overall I have loved this series and definitely recommend it. I personally cannot wait for the next book in the series, because brother’s best friend are my JAM!!!!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 


Teasers created by me with stock images purchased from depositphotos.

No comments

Post a Comment