April 6, 2016

Review - Paper Princess by Erin Watt



O.M.G. let me tell you, this book, it's amazing! As soon as I started reading this book I got excited, which is crazy but this story just pulled me in. I literally had this energy while reading and couldn’t read it fast enough. 


Ella is an orphan doing whatever possible to get by when she meets Callum Royal, and within minutes he turns her world upset down. One minute she is barely getting by and the next she is apart of a large affluent family. It sounds like a fairy tale, being apart of the Royal family, but it’s anything but. Her new family isn’t welcoming and questions all of her motives. 


Her biggest obstacle is Reed Royal, the leader of the Royal brothers. He not only runs his family, but the school she attends too. This book has been described as a mix of Cruel Intentions and Gossip Girl, two things I loved. I also can’t think of a better way to describe the environment and mindset of the secondary characters. The difference is instead of watching an episode, the writing made me feel like I was apart. 


This story is high angst and so freaking entertaining. I literally couldn’t wait to see what would happen and how things would unfold. I was also dying for more and basically all things Royals. I seriously can’t wait for the sequel and desperately hope all the Royals get a book. I haven’t been this excited to read a book in forever and it’s not just because of the cliffhanger, it’s because I absolutely loved every minute of this one.

I can't recommend this one enough, it's not all hype - at least for this reader!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

Teasers created by me with stock images purchased from depositphotos.

No comments

Post a Comment