May 3, 2016

Review - Deception by Aleatha Romig



Holy moly batman, this series, Aleatha you are killing me!! Where do I even begin, what can I even say that isn’t a spoiler??

If you are following the series you can rest easy knowing Deceptionpicks up right where Cunning left off. Charli has found the note and is asking Knox for an explanation. From there things just unravel and things just get even more involved. 


You thought we had issues before, you had no idea, this one ends with an even bigger cliffy and had me screaming at my Kindle. I swear this series is addictive. With every book I get involved even deeper. My theories are getting more complicated and I just need to know how things will end. I need to know how deep these lies go and to know if I am right. 

There is one thing I have learned since I started this series, Aleatha is truly talented. I mean this woman has created this other world and seeing how deep everything goes just amazes me. I feel like I need to take notes so I won’t miss anything. With every book I am so afraid I will lose track of something or forget, but as I begin the story it all begins coming back to me. 

If you love suspense, mystery and as sexy as hell story I recommend starting this one. When it’s all said and done, I do love Charli and Knox’s connection. I am addicted to these two and love how the complete each other. I am also addicted to knowing what will come next and seeing just how crazy off my theories are. 

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

Teasers created by me with stock images purchased from depositphotos.

No comments

Post a Comment