May 24, 2016

Review - Sugar Daddy by Sawyer Bennett


If you follow my reviews you know I am a huge Sawyer Bennett fan, I love this lady’s books. They are always fun, sweet, sexy reads and I usually jump in as soon as I get them. So obviously that’s what I did with Sugar Daddy, the point of my long windiness, I was in noway expecting this!! 

"Of course sex occurs. People have sex. It makes the world go round." 

After a traumatic even in Sela’s life she is on a mission to take down Jonathon Townsend, the millionaire founder of The Sugar Bowl. The Sugar Bowl is a company that pairs up wealthy men and women with their young and beautiful fantasies. These dates are meant to be for companionship, but you can guess what most people expect when paying for your time. 

Beck is Jonathan’s partner and meets Sela at a Sugar Bowl mixer. After crashing and burning with Jonathan, Sela decides to try her luck with Beck. To her he is just another way in, another way to meet her goal. After spending sometime together they build a real connection and Sela is doubting her original goal. 


First, I loved Beck and Sela together. I loved how they both had a different idea of what things could be, but couldn’t resist falling. What I didn’t expect was the angst and anxiety I felt while reading and I was so impressed. I loved not knowing what was coming and feeling worked up waiting to see the conclusion. This story does have build up and suspense, but also had me 100% invested in their relationship, too. 

Sugar Daddy isn’t like Sawyer’s other books. It’s not just sweet and funny. It’s sexy as sin, but also angsty and suspenseful. This book had me on the edge of my seat and at times and in the end dying for more. I absolutely loved this one, loved it! I can’t wait to see what happens next in Sugar Rushand Sugar Free

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

Teaser created by me with stock images purchased from depositphotos.

No comments

Post a Comment