May 26, 2016

The CEO's Unexpected Child by Andrea Laurence


I am all about some single parent books, especially a single dad, so naturally I saw this title and had to read it. This one actually features a single mother who discovers the fertility clinic swapped her deceased husband’s sperm for another’s.

Claire’s husband has just died and she also discovered he was having an affair. She is accepting things and learning how to be a single parent when Luca Moretti enters her life. Luca is a billionaire and the accidental biological father of her daughter. Claire and Luca must come to an agreement on how to proceed and decide spending a month getting to know each other is best. 

So no, this story isn’t super realistic, but that didn’t take away from my enjoyment. It was a super quick read, at times cheesy, but always entertaining. It didn’t have an epic love story or give me huge feels, but I enjoyed it regardless. If you are a fan of single parent books, I think you will enjoy it, too!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments

Post a Comment