June 19, 2016

Ramsay by Mia Sheridan

Ramsay isn’t your typical Mia Sheridan book, but from the second her husband shared this story with us in line at a signing I have been intrigued. He described it as a love with with revenge. The hero is wronged by a wealthy family and comes back to enact his vengeance. I love The Count of Monte Cristo, so I was pretty psyched! 

Ramsay's father worked for the De Havilland family and he was in love with their daughter, Lydia. He knew he would never have a chance with a girl like Lydia and in a blink of an eye she proved he was right. Everything changed at that moment. Years later Ramsay is back with a plan. 


This story, it started out with a bang and when it picked up years later it really started moving. I was pretty freaking excited, I love easy reads and happy endings. I can truly say I never really expected this one from Mia. It’s different from her other books and at times made me fiery mad. It also had a lot of moments that made me smile. 

There are a lot of things that I personally wish had been different, but that’s me. I don’t like having doubts about my hero or heroine, and at times I doubted both. Regardless, this is Mia Sheridan, it’s still written so well and I did enjoy so many moments. As far as recommending, I can see how people love it and how others are disappointed. Personally, I think it’s worth reading and was overall pleased. 

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 


No comments

Post a Comment