July 25, 2016

Review - Broken Prince by Erin Watt


For the love of all things, this book, no this series! I am in love and addicted and I just need more. I swear these Royals are going to ruin me! After I finished I just stared at the wall gasping. 

Broken Prince picks up exactly where Paper Princess left off and thank goodness we get some answers. BUT I’ll go ahead and spoil one thing, we also have a lot more questions. That’s the only spoiler you will get from me and I beg you not to let anyone else spoil this series for you, it’s epic and reading it is such an awesome feeling. I swear I get butterflies reading this book, OMG, why am I even admitting that???

It’s so rare I pick up a book and get completely into it that I am willing to ignore everything around me. Family, friends, work, Big Brother, um, no time for that I am in the Royal world! This next installment is guaranteed to keep you engaged and anxiously turning the pages for your next hit. That's what this series is, crack. While I have never done crack this is what I imagine it's like, an absolute willingness to do anything for more!

This series is easily becoming one of my favorite yet. Primarily because I can’t remember the last time I read something that complete consumed my thoughts and made me want to reread it just to get more. Erin Watt has surpassed all my expectations and all I ask is that you keep this Royal world going! I obviously want this conclusion, but I am also begging for all the Royals to get their story too!

I know this review is random, basically me screaming at the top of my lungs saying just read this, but that’s the point really. Read this, you won’t regret it!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments

Post a Comment