July 15, 2016

Review - Deep Redemption by Tillie Cole




BUY HERE:


SYNOPSIS
ONLY THROUGH BLOOD CAN THE DEEPEST REDEMPTION BE FOUND…

He was born to ascend.
He was destined to lead.
He was never meant to fail.


Prophet Cain lies broken and defeated on the floor of his cell. A cell he has been thrown into by the one person who was supposed to stand by his side until the end. His flesh and blood, his only companion. His beloved twin brother.

Cain has sacrificed everything for his people. He left the safety and security of his life of study to infiltrate the infamous Hades Hangmen. He lived with them, rode with them, and then betrayed them. All in the name of a faith he can now feel slipping away from him. Like everything else he once held dear…

But then his isolation is broken. Another prisoner is brought to the cell next to his. A woman fighting her own demons and fears. A woman who Cain understands needs him, as he needs her.

As the connection between them grows, so does Cain’s resolve. He will right the wrongs he has done. He will atone for the evil acts carried out in his name. He will save the one he loves…

… Even if the battle takes him to the gates of hell itself.

Contemporary Dark Romance. Contains explicit sexual situations, violence, sensitive and taboo subjects, offensive language, and mature topics. Recommended for age 18 years and up.


MY 5 STAR REVIEW
Holy hell, bring on the tissues because I am crying like a little bitch. Tillie Cole, how do you do this?? I truly don’t know how she goes from one world to the next so flawlessly, but she does. It doesn’t matter what she writes I am there one-clicking!

Deep Redemption is the fourth story Tillie has brought us in the Hades Hangman series. Let’s be honest, I never saw this story coming. I never imagined Prophet Cain would need or deserve a story, but what I realized is we don’t really know him at all. Being in his head and seeing his struggles brought forth a new understanding of him. I actually found myself angry at others, because I loved him so much. I know it's crazy, but trust me!
“You have been the heaven I was searching for after all. Not the faith, or the prayers…just you…only you." 


Onto the story, we meet up with Prophet Cain while he is locked up, his evil twin Judah is pretending to be him and wreaking havoc. During this time we can immediately see that Cain/Rider has realized that the error in ways, he is seeing how he was brainwashed. Living there and seeing the evil is making him crazy and he wants to make things right. 

While imprisoned a girl shows up, she is also locked up. Her and Cain develop a bond and he decides he will do anything to help her. He is tired of seeing innocent women and children suffer in the name of this false religion. While he is already at this point, the beautiful woman next time him drives the fire to wrong the rights he has done. 
“So fucking beautiful and perfect. And mine. Truly mine, in every way. But I don’t deserve you. Not even one little bit.” 


I would like to say the story really takes off from here, but honestly it was going from page one. I was immediately pulled back into this world and eager to see what happened next. The twists, I never saw coming and loved the value they added to the story. This story made me feel so much and towards the end I was crying, my heart hurt for these people. I mean it’s crazy how real it all seems, but these scenes broke my heart.

Obviously I am sold on this series, so naturally book four is going to be a win for me. I mean I go into all of these books expecting to love them, but the reality is this book made me feel so much. In my opinion, this book took the series to the next level. If you haven’t started this series, I highly recommend it. It’s not an easy read, but it will leave a lasting impression. 

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

ABOUT TILLIE


Tillie Cole hails from a small town in the North-East of England. She grew up on a farm with her English mother, Scottish father and older sister and a multitude of rescue animals. As soon as she could, Tillie left her rural roots for the bright lights of the big city.
After graduating from Newcastle University with a BA Hons in Religious Studies, Tillie followed her Professional Rugby player husband around the world for a decade, becoming a teacher in between and thoroughly enjoyed teaching High School students Social Studies before putting pen to paper, and finishing her first novel.
Tillie has now settled in Austin, Texas, where she is finally able to sit down and write, throwing herself into fantasy worlds and the fabulous minds of her characters.
Tillie is both an independent and traditionally published author, and writes many genres including: Contemporary Romance, Dark Romance, Young Adult and New Adult novels.
When she is not writing, Tillie enjoys nothing more than curling up on her couch watching movies, drinking far too much coffee, while convincing herself that she really doesn’t need that extra square of chocolate.
FOLLOW TILLIE
Website | Instagram | Facebook | Twitter | Goodreads

blog tour organized by 
@thessamari from

No comments

Post a Comment