July 28, 2016

Review - Destroyed by CD Reiss


destroy-BANNER

CD Reiss has opened up the Drazen Kindle World and Nikki Sloane has released Destroy, a kindle world novella!

13579897_1754865914759601_1479626493_o
Blurb:
My entire life fell apart once. It took everything I had to pull it back together, and drag the Jessica Carnes name out of the gutter. And now he threatens to destroy all I’ve worked for—my sculpture, my rebuilt reputation, and my life. All I have is my art, and I’ll do anything to save it from his predatory hands. Even if it means offering myself instead.

  DESTROY-nowlivegraphic

Buy Links:

Amazon US | Amazon UK

Teaser_Prepared

ADD TO GOODREADS


My Review 

I wasn’t exactly sure what to expect with Destroy, but I am a huge fan of Nikki Sloane so I had to see what this was all about. As you have probably noticed this cover looks super familiar. If you are a fan of CD Reiss I am sure you have seen the covers to her Submission series. Destroyed is actually part of Kindle Words where fans/authors can add to series. 

Destroy is Jessica’s story, Jonathan’s ex-wife. Her story isn’t one I thought I cared to know, but after reading it I was glad I did. This little novella starts off quick and doesn’t’ slow down. The story moved incredibly fast which I love, but left me wanting more. I wish I had felt more connection to the story, but that’s so hard to do when you are reading novellas. This book is definitely hot, but it also made me want more. Regardless, if you are a fan of the series I would definitely jump in!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

Teaser_Transaction
About the Author:
Nikki Sloane landed in graphic design after her careers as a waitress, a screenwriter, and a ballroom dance instructor fell through. For eight years she worked for a design firm in that extremely tall, black, and tiered building in Chicago that went through an unfortunate name change during her time there. Now she lives in Kentucky and manages a team of graphic artists. She is a member of the Romance Writers of America, is married with two sons, writes dirty books, and couldn’t be any happier.
Author Links:

No comments

Post a Comment