August 8, 2016

Review - It Ends With Us by Colleen Hoover


IT ENDS WITH US
BY COLLEEN HOOVER

"Colleen Hoover reminds readers that love is a fragile thing, built from courage, hope, and tears. Every person with a heartbeat should read this book."
– Kami Garcia, #1 New York Times bestselling author

Visit www.ItEndsWithUsBook.com for teasers, tour dates and more.


ABOUT IT ENDS WITH US:
Lily hasn’t always had it easy, but that’s never stopped her from working hard for the life she wants. She’s come a long way from the small town in Maine where she grew up—she graduated from college, moved to Boston, and started her own business. So when she feels a spark with a gorgeous neurosurgeon named Ryle Kincaid, everything in Lily’s life suddenly seems almost too good to be true.

Ryle is assertive, stubborn, maybe even a little arrogant. He’s also sensitive, brilliant, and has a total soft spot for Lily. And the way he looks in scrubs certainly doesn’t hurt. Lily can’t get him out of her head. But Ryle’s complete aversion to relationships is disturbing. Even as Lily finds herself becoming the exception to his “no dating” rule, she can’t help but wonder what made him that way in the first place.

As questions about her new relationship overwhelm her, so do thoughts of Atlas Corrigan—her first love and a link to the past she left behind. He was her kindred spirit, her protector. When Atlas suddenly reappears, everything Lily has built with Ryle is threatened. 

With this bold and deeply personal novel, Colleen Hoover delivers a heart-wrenching story that breaks exciting new ground for her as a writer. Combining a captivating romance with a cast of all-too-human characters, It Ends With Us is an unforgettable tale of love that comes at the ultimate price.


My 5 Star Review

Let’s be honest when you start a CoHo book you expect greatness. I think that’s the biggest problem with being an author who always delivers. I begin to expect your next book to be even bigger, even better, even more feels. Well, this book, it was EPIC and I can’t imagine another book making me feel the way this one did. I finished this book weeks ago and I am still not over it. I am still reeling from the feelings I had and I can’t stop thinking about it.

It Ends With Us follows one girl from childhood through adulthood. It shows how her childhood made her into the woman she is today. It shows how despite everything you can be brave and strong, you can do better, be better and rise above. You can be the change you want to see in the world. Even when you feel powerless you decisions can change other’s lives. 

Lily is one of my favorite characters of all time. She is right up there with Kate from Kim Holden’s Bright Side. These characters are not just characters to me, they make me think beyond books and into real life. Lily made me realize my own strength. She made me understand things about myself and even my family. She made me want to be the difference I want to see in the world. 

I refuse to spoil this book or even give anything away. I will just say, you need to read this book. I think everyone should read It Ends With Us because there is something we can all take away from their story. This story will inspire you and make you feel. It will make you fall in love and question every thing you think you know. 

Colleen Hoover, you continue to blow me away, like I said I hold you on a different platform than other authors. It’s unfair, I know, but when I start your books I already have unfair expectations. Regardless, of my ever raising standards you continue to blow me away. Thank you for sharing a piece of yourself with us!



ABOUT THE AUTHOR:
Colleen Hoover is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of SlammedThis GirlPoint of RetreatHopelessLosing Hope,Finding CinderellaMaybe SomedayUgly LoveMaybe Not, and Confess. She lives in Texas with her husband and their three boys. Please visit ColleenHoover.com.

FIND COLLEEN ONLINE: 
Twitter: @ColleenHoover
Instagram: @ColleenHoover


IT ENDS WITH US
BY COLLEEN HOOVER
Atria Books Paperback | 384 pages | ISBN: 9781501110368 | August 2, 2016 | $16.00
eBook: 384 pages | ISBN: 9781501110375 | $7.99



Grab your copy of IT ENDS WITH US:
Barnes & Noble: http://bit.ly/29F2fWU
Books-a-Million: http://bit.ly/29v3dBz
Indiebound: http://bit.ly/29BOZ2V

Now for the fun….the #ItEndsWithUs Contest!
Enter the Rafflecopter  to win a signed copy of IT ENDS WITH US and a limited edition Everything’s Better in Boston magnet (trust us, you’ll get it after you read the book)! (3 prize bundles in total) Contest is open until August 26th


Don’t miss Colleen on tour for IT ENDS WITH US


PHOENIX, AZ
Monday, August 8th
CHANGING HANDS BOOKSTORE
7:00 PM
6428 S. McClintock Drive
Tempe, AZ 85283

HOUSTON, TX
Tuesday, August 9th
BARNES & NOBLE – Town & Country
7:00 PM
12850 Memorial Drive
Houston, TX 77024

DALLAS, TX
Wednesday, August 10th 
HALF PRICE BOOKS
7:00 PM
5803 E. Northwest Hwy

Dallas, TX 75231 

No comments

Post a Comment