August 21, 2016

Review - Sugar Rush by Sawyer Bennett

Sugar Rush picks up where Sugar Daddy left off and if you read the first installment I am sure you remember the ending. Thankfully Sawyer Bennett doesn't leave us guessing too long. 

Sela and Beck quickly bring things into the light and finally open up about everything. I think that might be a minor spoiler, but trust me when I tell you that is nothing compared to what comes next for these two. 

This story is action-packed and full of suspense. I was on the edge of my seat, my heart racing while I read this one. I wasn't sure how things would be resolved or work out for these two, but I desperately want their HEA. 

This series isn't like the other Sawyer Bennett books I read, but I am in love with it. I love how they are sexy and emotional, but suspenseful enough to keep me guessing. This last cliffhanger was worst than the first and I so desperately need to know what is coming next. I definitely recommend this series!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

No comments

Post a Comment