November 1, 2016

Review - Mr. President by Katy Evans

SBPR MR PRESIDENT BANNER BT.jpg

Mr. President by Katy Evans

Release Date: October 31st Genre: Contemporary Romance

Mr-President-Amazon-Ebook.jpg

Synopsis:

He's won the hearts of millions. But is he willing to lose his?
I met the president’s son when we were both young. Matthew Hamilton was handsome, polished, and intelligent. I’d never met a guy like him.
He promised me that he’d never run for president. I promised that if he did, I’d be by his side.
Three terms later, an invitation to join Matthew Hamilton’s campaign is the most exhilarating opportunity I’ve ever experienced. I'm determined to make a difference; he is determined to win.
Focused on his goal, Matt is steadfast, ruthless, and disarming. All eyes are on him and his popularity is surging. But soon, the next possible president of the United States is possessing me in more ways than one—and despite the risks, I'm helpless to resist.
We're stealing touches, stealing moments, and stealing away at night. But our chemical connection is quickly becoming dangerously combustive, putting not only my heart, but Matt's chance at the presidency on the line.
Winning will take everything. Walking away will be the hardest thing of all.

his voice.jpg

My 5 Star Review


Hello, Mr. President. OMG. This book. I loved it! It was everything I was looking for and didn’t even know it. Truthfully, I am just a sucker for Katy Evans' books so naturally, I wanted to read this one, but to discover it’s a political romance with forbidden love, be still my heart! Safe to say I was pleasantly surprised with going in blind!

Matthew Hamilton is the son of a former President. He is America’s bad boy. He is the sexiest man alive. He is the man every woman in America wants and the man every man wants to be. He is also the running for President of the United States of America.

When Charlotte Wells was eleven she had the chance to meet President Hamilton and his son Matthew when they visited her senator father. Now it’s over a decade later and she is an adult, working in a career that she truly makes a difference in. Born into political royalty herself she has always known politics but never wanted a front row seat to that life. 

When Charlotte meets Matthew Hamilton again, at a gala to celebrate his run for President she is immediately reminded of her crush on the young boy who told her he would never run for office. When she is asked to work on his campaign she reluctantly agrees, because she truly believes in the Hamiltons and what they can do for this country. 

Matt and Charlotte have a chemistry that’s a given, but they are both dedicated to his campaign. They both know his run is more important than a fling, but the more time they spend together the harder it is for them to deny their attraction. The more time they spend together their feelings move from physical to respect and admiration. 

I love political romances, they just excite me! I especially loved the forbidden elements of this story, because yes there was sneaky around and plenty of angst. However, what I really loved was seeing how their feelings turned into more. I love an epic love and this book has the potential to be an epic love because these two are absolutely willing to sacrifice their own feelings for the other. I think this sequel could absolutely make their story one of my favorite love stories. 

If you are a fan of forbidden love, epic love, angst, slow build, over the top chemistry, then yes you must read this book!

Side Note this book is set in a politic arena but does support any particular party. It’s just an epic love story. 

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

Add to Goodreads

AN (2) (1).png

Buy Links:

the right thing-2.jpg

About the Author:

Katy Evans is a New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author. Her debut REAL shot to the top of the bestselling lists in 2013 and since then 9 of her titles have been New York Times bestsellers. Her books have been translated into nearly a dozen languages across the world.

Email / Facebook / Twitter / Website

No comments

Post a Comment