November 2, 2016

Review - Say You Want Me by Corinne Michaels

sywm_anad      

sywm-amazon
There’s no way I’ll fall for Wyatt Hennington.

He can keep his Southern drawl, irresistible smile, and those pick-up lines all to himself. I made the mistake of sleeping with him not once, but twice. I’m not stupid enough to give him round three, especially after he left me in the middle of the night so I could see myself out. I vow to return to Philadelphia and forget him.
It proves easier said than done.


When the doctor informs me I’m the winner of door prize number two, I put my life on hold and head back to Bell Buckle. Three months and if we can’t make this work, I’m gone.


The problem is—when the cards are stacked against us, and I can’t bring myself to leave him, I’ll finally know if he truly loves me or if all my fears were real . . .


ebook
Paperback

 

        sywm_teaser4      

My 5 Star Review

Say You Want Me is Wyatt’s story and from the moment I met him in Say You’ll Stay I have been dying for his book. Legit, this guy is about as perfect as he comes and I was ready to really get to know him. 

Wyatt is Zach’s brother and I think the best way to describe him is to say he is the fixer, the support system, the backbone of his family. He is just that great guy who is always is always willing to step in and do what’s best, even if it’s not best for him. You saw it Say You’ll Stay and you really see it in this book. 

Angie is Presley’s best friend and former sister-in-law. I loved Angie before. She is pretty fantastic with her take-no-crap attitude and how she just knows herself. That might not sound like much, but it’s a HUGE thing. She is grounded, happy and knows what she wants out of life. 

Angie and Wyatt have serious sexual chemistry and that’s enough for her, so when she is in town they hook up. She is from Pennsylvania and isn’t under any delusions that they could ever truly be together since his life is in Tennessee. Fate has something else in store for these two and they have to decide where to go when everything they had planned changes. 

Say You Want Me is an awesome love story with tons of heart, sexual tension, and all the feels. BUT what I really loved about this story is the character development and how well I feel I know these two. I love how Corinne really brought this town, the characters and just way of life to life and made it all so real for me. 

When I finished the book I felt like I could go to Bell Buckle and hang-out with Angie and Wyatt. I felt like I truly knew them and my heart felt for them and their struggles. I literally could empathize with them like they were real and I am aware of how crazy that makes me sound. 

I love Say You Want Me, but in my opinion, Wyatt just blew me away. I also loved Angie and how strong she was, I loved her willingness to sacrifice and do what’s best for them. In equal parts, I loved how Wyatt loved her too much to let her. Oh this story, I legit loved these two so much and highly recommend it!!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 

   sywm_teaser5     

  Corinne Close Medium 

 Corinne Michaels is the New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling author of The Salvation Series and Say You'll Stay. She's an emotional, witty, sarcastic, and fun loving mom of two beautiful children. Corinne is happily married to the man of her dreams and is a former Navy wife. After spending months away from her husband while he was deployed, reading and writing was her escape from the loneliness. Both her maternal and paternal grandmothers were librarians, which only intensified her love of reading. After years of writing short stories, she couldn't ignore the call to finish her debut novel, Beloved. Her alpha heroes are broken, beautiful, and will steal your heart. Newsletter | Website | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Goodreads | Pinterest | Amazon Author Page | Corinne Michaels Facebook Group      

No comments

Post a Comment