April 21, 2017

Review - The Gravity of Us by Brittainy Cherry

SBPRBanner-TGOU-RB

The Gravity of Us, an all-new gripping and emotional standalone from Brittainy C. Cherry is LIVE!

gravity-ebook

The Gravity of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry

Release Date: April 13th, 2017 Genre: Contemporary Romance

Graham Russell and I weren’t made for one another.
I was driven by emotion; he was apathetic. I dreamed while he lived in nightmares. I cried when he had no tears to shed.
Despite his frozen heart and my readiness to run, we sometimes shared seconds. Seconds when our eyes locked and we saw each other’s secrets. Seconds when his lips tasted my fears, and I breathed in his pains. Seconds when we both imagined what it would be like to love one another.
Those seconds left us floating, but when reality knocked us sideways, gravity forced us to descend.
Graham Russell wasn’t a man who knew how to love, and I wasn’t a woman who knew how to either. Yet if I had the chance to fall again, I’d fall with him forever.
Even if we were destined to crash against solid ground.

My 5 Star Review

There is not another author out there who can deliver a story with so much heart, depth and feels. I swear her words alone bring me to tears, make me think and reflect, and own a part of my soul. Brittainy Cherry’s books are just so incredibly special to me. This series has been one of my favorite and just the other day when asked to pick my favorite I could barely choose. 

When I started this one and met Lucy I fell completely in love so quickly. Lucy is a free spirit and such a caring person, she will do anything for her family and the people she loves. Her heart is wide open and she feels so much, but that’s the only way she wants to live. As someone who guards their heart, I admired her strength and willingness to put herself out there. 

Graham, holy crap, when you meet him you will be like did I stumble into someone else’s book? Sweet, B. Cherry did not create this a-hole! This is my legit first thought, I was like there is no way, this guy is HORRIBLE! This isn’t a case of insta-character love for me. I was very apprehensive about him and my sweet little Lucy. This guy who refuses to feel anything couldn’t possibly be right for my girl who feels everything, but I was so wrong!

Like all of Cherry’s books she weaves this story that completely takes over your thoughts and before long you forget what you thought you knew. You are falling in love with this beast of a man who just hours before you thought was a living nightmare. You are hurting for him, crying for him, and cheering him on when he realizes who he can be. 

I swear, it’s crazy, insane and 100% true. This is what her books to do to me. They own my thoughts and feelings. They leave me wanting to be a better person and take a piece of her characters with me. Cherry writes books that make you feel, think, and fall so deep in love. If you have never read one of her books, you must! If you have read even one you don’t need convincing, I am sure you are hooked too!

ARC kindly provided in exchange for an honest review. 


TGOU-AN

Read Today!

Add to GoodReads: https://goo.gl/2UgSH7
SBPR-BCC-TGOU-Teaser5

Start the Series of Standalones Today!

(Free in Kindle Unlimited)
The Air He Breathes
The Fire Between High and Low
The Silent Waters (Now ONLY 99¢!)

About the Author:

Hi! I'm Brittainy! Join me as we travel through my mind as a Romance Author. This includes such things as my random thoughts, tricks, tips, things I'm learning, things I'm re-learning, things I'm forgetting, and my weird ways of crafting stories.

Connect with Brittainy:

Twitter: @BrittainyCherry
Stay up to date with Brittainy by signing up for her newsletter:

No comments

Post a Comment